Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The boring life of ME

So, my life has been very uninvolved lately. Work is frustrating as usual. One of my fellow managers has decided to take an almost 2 week vacation which means I have to work 11 days straight!!! Gotta love that over time!!! My crew has been very supportive though and try extra hard so that I won't get too tired to function by the time this is all over. It hasn't all been frustrating though. Work has it's perks... well... I'm sure there is something good about it. I will have to get back to you on that one. I am currently looking for new opportunities so if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it. I will be going to school in the evening this semester so my schedule is open in the morning since I am opening everyday now.

1 comment:

Amanda, David and Iris Linae said...

So good to hear from you. I miss you workaholic.