Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hey all in blogger land!!!

So here I am just working and loving every minute of it. I am currently saving money to pay for my wisdom teeth to get taken out so that I can serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My wisdom teeth will cost me about $3,000! Wish me luck!! I currently have about $1,100 saved so I am a third of a way there! I am still looking into finding someone who can do it a little cheaper. We shall see. I should have the money in a couple months and then my biggest mission expense will be paid for. I can't wait to go on a mission.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have a blog! I'm adding you to my list, if that's ok with you? How fun! I love that you write about Chance too. You two are great!

Brooklin Yazzie said...

Hi Kerami! I cant believe I found your blog! I just set one up and really have no clue what I am doing. Well Im glad I found you because I miss you. However you work alot and I am always hesitant to call. This is perfect!!! Call me sometime and let me know when i can visit, this time I wont get sick and not come!!!Hahah. Love You Much!!!